MISSION and VISION
The mission of Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences is to create a modern education culture that depends on production of knowledge and technology, research, participation, original and aesthetic values, and raise individuals who are professional and respectful to social values.
Our vision is to become a Faculty that,
- Recognized nationally and globally with its education and research quality, and preferred in the first place.
- Have an administration that promotes team working, participation, and collaboration,
- Conduct research for dealing with problems of primarily our city and region, and our country as well.
- Pioneer to enhance university-business-society partnerships,
- Carry out online graduate and undergraduate programs effectively, and provide high quality services,
- Respectful to global values, adopt the principles of total quality management, and consistently advance.